Service 30 fares
Use your Cardiff Bus app ticket on Newport Bus too!
Customers using service 30 can now use Cardiff Bus app tickets on any journey operated by Newport Bus too, meaning you can catch any bus on service 30 and use your app tickets, giving you more choice of times to travel.
Service 30 Day Return Ticket
This ticket is available for one return journey between Cardiff and Newport and can be purchased on the bus. Unfortunately, this ticket is not accepted by Newport Bus, therefore if you're planning to make a return journey with them you'll need to purchase a day to go plus. The service 30 Day Return ticket prices are:
- Adult £4.50
- Child/Young Person* £2.50
For clarification, please see below Single and Day ticket validity for use on service 30:
- Single ticket - for one single journey on the same day from Cardiff City Centre to Newport
- Service 30 Day Return ticket - for one return journey on the same day between Cardiff and Newport
- Day To Go - for multiple journeys on the same day within the Cardiff 'To Go' area (as far as St. Mellons Country Club on service 30). Normal Day To Go fares apply.
- Day To Go Plus - for multiple journeys on the same day across the entire Cardiff Bus network including between Cardiff and Newport. Normal Day To Go Plus fares apply.
Service 30 Fare Stages and Prices
Here are the fare stages and prices for service 30:
*Customers aged between 16-18 will need a new iff photo card or My Travel Pass to qualify for young persons fares. To apply for a My Travel Pass please click here