The fun way to explore Cardiff Bay
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids in Cardiff Bay?
Then why not explore Cardiff Bay on this self-guided Spy Mission themed Treasure Trail. As you follow the Trail route, can you solve the sneaky clues set on existing buildings, permanent features and monuments to crack the code and complete the mission just like a true secret agent?
This Trail starts at the iconic Millennium Centre and follows a route close to the waterside passing the Pierhead building and the Sennedd. See the sights as you detour into the Wetlands area and then return through bustling Mermaid Quay to your starting point.
- A Spy Mission themed walking Treasure Trail around Cardiff Bay
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2.5 miles long and takes 2.5 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Free mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!