Temporary Timetable Changes
1 year ago
We will be temporarily adopting our Saturday timetables on weekdays from Monday 10th January until Saturday 12 February.
Like many other businesses, we continue to feel the impact of the Omicron strain of Covid-19 with staff self-isolation and rising sickness levels. This means that unfortunately considerable pressure has been placed on our ability to deliver services to the level our customers expect.
To ensure the stability and reliability of our network, we have taken the decision to operate a Saturday service on weekdays from Monday 10th January 2022, with exceptions as follows:
- School services: All school services will follow their normal weekday timetables from Thursday 7 January
- Service 15: The Monday to Friday departures at 05:59 (from Westgate Street) and at 06:57 (from Windway Road) to the Heath Hospital, will continue to run. Click here to view the 15 Monday to Friday timetable
- Service 27: 05:30 journey from Thornhill to the city centre and a return journey at 05:55 from city centre to Thornhill will run Mondays to Fridays only. Click here to view the 27 timetable
- Service 51: The Monday to Friday departure from Queenwood at 07:15 to Heath Hospital and city centre will continue to run. Click here to view the 51 timetable
- Services 65/65A: The Monday to Friday morning and afternoon journeys which serve Eastern High School will continue to run. Click here to view the 65/65A timetable
- Service 93 will run from Cardiff to the Murch via Penarth on Mondays to Fridays only, approximately every 90 minutes. Buses to the Murch will follow their normal route to Dinas Powys Infant School, then run along Cardiff Road, turning left into Murch at Cross Common Road. Buses to Penarth & Cardiff will follow their normal route from Cross Common Road, Longmeadow Drive and Murch Post Office. Click here to view the 93 Monday to Friday timetable
- Service 94: The Monday to Friday departure from Barry King Square at 06:38 to Cardiff will continue to run. Click here to view the 94 timetable
- Service 97A: 07:35 journey from Winston Square & 07:53 from King Square will run Mondays to Friday only. Click here to view the 97/97A timetable
- Service 98 will continue to follow normal weekday timetable
- Service H59 Heath Hospital Park & Ride will continue to follow normal weekday timetable
- Service H95 Llandough Hospital Park & Ride will continue to follow normal weekday timetable
- Service M1 METRider will follow normal weekday timetable
❗ Note that on Mondays to Thursdays, services 6, 8/9, 30, 44/45, 49/50, 92/94/95 will follow their normal weekday routes around the city centre from 21:00 onwards. On Friday and Saturday evenings after 21:00 the above services will follow their Friday and Saturday night diversion routes due to Lower St. Mary Street being closed. However, the timetables on our website and app show only Saturday evening times/routes.
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and would like to express our thanks to all of our customers for your patience and understanding as we endeavour to cope with these circumstances which our beyond our control.
If you are planning a journey on our buses, we ask that you continue to help us to keep our colleagues and fellow customers safe by following the latest Welsh Government guidance which can be found on our website here Face Coverings. This includes the wearing of a face covering over your nose and mouth for the duration of your journey (unless you are exempt) and leaving windows open to increase ventilation.
Please allow more time for your travel.
If you need further assistance please contact our customer services team at [email protected] or by phoning 02920 666444.