Winter Wonderland with Admiral Ice Rink
The highlight of Christmas in the city has to be Cardiff’s Winter Wonderland. This festive treat is set on Cardiff’s City Hall Lawn, within the stunning setting of Cardiff’s iconic civic centre, from November to January.
Admiral Ice Rink
The Admiral Ice Rink will run from Thursday 15 November 2018 - Sunday 6 January 2019. This year will see the return of the clear span roof to keep skaters dry, and allow sparkling views of City Hall and the night sky.
Sur La Piste
Brand new for 2018, Sayers Amusements are proud to present the ‘Sur La Piste’ bar.
With two floors to enjoy in the cosiness of a traditional ski-lodge, the 'Sur La Piste' is sure to bring the ultimate Après Ski vibe of the French Alps into Cardiff city centre this winter. With a variety of beverages available, visitors can expect a refreshed place to socialise, relax, and enjoy the views of Cardiff's Winter Wonderland.
Our brand new food area will serve a range of mouth watering festive favourites including grilled sausage, burgers, sweet and savoury crepes, and a variety of traditional sweet treats.
- Weekdays from 15th November – 21st December 2018 12pm – 10pm
- Weekdays from 22nd December 2018 – 6th January 2019 11am – 10pm
- Saturday 10am - 10pm
- Sunday 10am - 10pm
- December 24th (Christmas Eve) 10am - 7:45pm
- December 25th (Christmas Day) Closed
- December 26th (Boxing Day) 11am – 8pm
- December 31st (New Year’s Eve) 10am – 7:45pm
- January 1st (New Year's Day) 11am - 6:30pm
- January 6th (Final Day) 10am - 6:30pm