Service 30 tickets & fares
7 months ago
Use your Cardiff Bus app ticket on Newport Bus too!
We are pleased to advise customers using service 30, that from Sunday 3rd February you will be able to use your Cardiff Bus app tickets on any journey operated by Newport Bus too, meaning you can catch any bus on service 30 and use your app tickets, giving you more choice of times to travel.
New Service 30 Day Return Ticket
From Sunday 3rd February we are introducing a new Service 30 Day Return ticket. This ticket is available for one return journey from Cardiff City Centre to destinations beyond the city boundary at St. Mellons Country Club and stops thereafter the city boundary to Newport. The Day Return ticket prices are:
- Adult £4.50
- Child/Young Person* £2.50
For clarification, please see below Day ticket validity for use on service 30:
- Single ticket - for one single journey on the same day from Cardiff City Centre to Newport
- Service 30 Day Return Ticket - for one return journey on the same day from Cardiff City Centre to Newport
- Day To Go - for multiple journeys on the same day from Cardiff City Centre to the city boundary at St. Mellons Country Club and the Cardiff City 'To Go' area
- Day To Go Plus - for multiple journeys on the same day from Cardiff City Centre to Newport and the Cardiff Bus network
Service 30 Fare Stages and Prices
Here are the fare stages and prices for service 30 from Sunday 3rd February:
*Customers aged between 16-21 will need a My Travel Pass to qualify for young persons fares. To apply for a My Travel Pass please click here