29th November - 23rd December
A personal, costumed guide will show you around the Castle’s lavish apartments, all beautifully decorated, and tell you about Christmas in Victorian times. After the tour, stop and see Santa in the drawing room and there’s sure to be a gift for all good boys and girls. Tasty treats will be also be handed out in the library, for you to enjoy on the way home.
The ticket includes:
- A 30 minute, personal tour around the apartments (max 12 people – 6 adults and 6 children from same household / bubble).
- A private meeting with Santa and a gift.
- Gingerbread biscuit to take home.
- Tour route will visit the Winter Smoking Room, Nursery, Banqueting Hall, Small Dining Room, Drawing Room, Library and exit via the Entrance Hall.
- £70 – for up to 2 adults & 2 children
- £12 – for any additional children
- £8 – for any additional adults (* no more than 12 guests in total on any one tour)
- Babies under 6 months do not require a ticket but will not receive a gift without one.
Prices start from £70.00