15th - 16th June
A fantastic family day out and a huge favourite with the crowds, The Knights of Royal England return with a dazzling show and an epic display of jousting. See some spectacular horseback stunts as the knights stop at nothing as they charge full tilt in an attempt to strike their opponent’s shield and knock them out of their saddle.
Storytelling, strolling musicians, combat displays and a village encampment makes for a magical medieval day out. Come in costume and be part of the spectacle, jeer or cheer for your favourite knight and join in the Children’s Parade and Dragon Parade.
- Jousting displays by The Knights of Royal England
- Step in to Medieval times and visit the encampment
- See our armourer creating chain mail and the fletcher crafting arrows
- Get involved with 'Kiddie Drills' and learn to be a warrior
- Live music from the Minstrels de Clare
- Enjoy the Dragon parade and storytelling