3 weeks ago
Our commitment to the safety of customers and staff
We know there are a lot of concerns with regards to the coronavirus (COVID-19), but the current Government advice is that people continue to use buses and other forms of public transport as they go about their daily lives as usual.
We are currently following our normal advertised timetables, and continuously monitoring the developing situation.
We would like to reassure you that at Cardiff Bus we have extensive daily cleaning regimes that achieve high levels of hygiene. We have enhanced this level so when buses are in service an additional clean during the day will take place, especially on main customer and driver touch-points such as hand rails, helping to reduce the risk for colleagues and customers alike.
As the situation evolves we will continue to follow the advice from all public health bodies and relevant authorities.
What you can do to help prevent the spread of COVID-19
Below is the advice issued by public health bodies:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for 20 seconds. If soap and water is not available, use hand sanitiser gel.
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands immediately
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
For more information, visit Public Health Wales' website by clicking here