19th - 31st December
St David’s hall have really pulled out all the stops this year with their selection of Christmas productions, however it’s their ballet and orchestra productions which really steal the show with four magical ballets in one thrilling season. The Russian State Ballet of Siberia accompanied by The Russian State Ballet Orchestra return with four enchanting ballets following a sensational season in 2018, complete with magical new sets transporting you into a wonderful fairy-tale world!
- 19 December - 20 December
- Protected from the outside world by Father Frost, the exquisite Snow Maiden plays innocently amongst the dancing snowflakes in the enchanted Land of Frost.
- 21 December - 24 December
- This most famous of fantasy ballets for all the family begins as night falls on Christmas Eve.
- 27 December - 29 December
- The greatest romantic ballet of all time is brought to life by Tchaikovsky’s haunting and unforgettable score.
- 30 December - 31 December
- The world’s favourite rags to riches fairy-tale where dreams can come true is a magical mix of Prokofiev’s energetic score, lively choreography and colourful costumes.